OneBeacon Accident and Health
Accidents happen. The question is, how will you respond?
OneBeacon Accident & Health's solutions are developed by industry experts to meet the diverse needs of our customers. From an independent contractor driver who was in a catastrophic accident to an employer who self-funds their medical plans and is concerned about large claims that could jeopardize their financial position, OneBeacon Accident & Health offers products that deliver insurance protection.
- Target: Independent contract truck drivers/owner operators/couriers/on-demand drivers
- Core products: Occupational Accident, Contingent Liability, Passenger Accident, Workers Compensation (limited availability). Non-Subscription, Non-Trucking Liability and Vehicle Physical Damage
- Target: Healthcare providers and managed care organizations who are financially responsible for the cost of medical services; employers that self-fund their healthcare plans
- Core products: HMO Reinsurance, Provider Excess, Medical Stop Loss
- Target: Youth sports groups, youth camps, youth clinics and youth clubs
- Core products: Accident Medical
- Target: Small, middle-market and large corporations, associations and affinity groups
- Core products: Business Travel Accident, Basic 24-Hour Carve-out Accident, Voluntary Accident
OneBeacon Accident and Health also offers services that help address emerging issues. These services — which can include identity management solutions, travel assistance, a discount prescription drug program and more — can be purchased standalone or wrapped around a OneBeacon Accident and Health insurance program.