Specialty Health: Provider Excess
Adding an Important Level of Confidence and Security
OneBeacon Accident & Health provides access to insurance industry expertise and tailored products, delivered through our dedicated team of sales, underwriting, and claims specialists.
In an environment that requires a deep understanding of complex business and operational issues, we offer an exceptionally high level of experience and expertise to your clients and ensure their unique objectives are specifically addressed from every possible perspective.
Specialized Protection and Features
- Flexible minimum premiums
- Flexible coverage options
- Alternative funding arrangements available, including retro-funding, inner-aggregate funding and aggregating specific deductible
- Retentions starting from $15,000 per member per year for professional coverage and $75,000 per member per year for hospital coverage
- Limits available from $250,000 to unlimited per member per year
- Healthcare providers who are financially responsible for the cost of medical services under capitated contracts or any other risk-based contract
Provider Excess Program includes:
- A specialized product designed for healthcare providers that are financially responsible for the cost of medical services
- Experienced and dedicated claims team
- Unparalleled customer service
- Access to OneBeacon Accident & Health’s clinical consulting and cost containment programs
We help minimize the risk
OneBeacon Accident & Health recognizes the importance of managing risk as part of an overall approach to managing care. That’s why we have developed a package of solutions focused on attempting to minimize the impact of certain events. We provide these services to complement existing medical management programs and to help healthcare providers gain control over the wildly fluctuating costs they encounter.
A Standard of Superior Claims Support
In the event of a claim, your clients should expect a high level of performance by the claims team. We pride ourselves on our high-quality claims service and the expertise of our healthcare claims team to make that possible. Claims management services can include access to:
- Physician review and referral service
- Network management services, including wrap networks, national transplant networks and direct facility negotiation services
- Financial management services including bill review and re-pricing services, subrogation services and fraud and abuse identification and protection
- Nurse consultant for assistance with cost containment programs and services
Other Specialty Health Coverages
Target: OneBeacon only targets employers who select a top tier administrator and high quality cost containment vendors to actively manage their self-funded plan.